Thursday, November 19, 2009

Computers! Can't live with them, can't live without them!


When did we become so dependant on computers? We didn't have them when I was growing up, but they are every where now. And when one goes down, it's like total meltdown.

This has been a bad week for computers of all kinds here. My kid's computers got infested with some kind of virus. While fixing that, I found out that my older computer could not sign onto the internet for whatever reason. My MP3 player wouldn't update. My cell phone was acting wacky. Is there a full moon? Or is it just the meteors that are shooting around us this week that are causing it? Luckily, I was able to fix them all with little swearing or yelling. But, I am done. If I hear, "Mom, my computer is acting weird" any time soon, I might lose it.

This totally random image that Im uploading here (if the program works) is a test. I tried posting some last week of my kids at sunset, but this software was acting buggy.

If it doesn't post, Im pulling the plus and giving up for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment