Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby John turns 1!

Wow! I have really been behind on my blogging! I thought Id share a few shots from last night. I was on my way to my sister's house for my nephew's 1st birthday party.

As I drove, the sun was setting. It was turning the sky an amazingly bright orange color. I was so glad I had my camera with me! I quickly pulled over, made the kids get out to pose for a couple shots in front of the sunset! They even got along while they did it! I ended up being fashionably late for the party, but I think I got a couple cool shots of the kids.

The party was fun. My sister's kids are more energetic than I remember my kids being at that age. I don't know how she does it!

Anyway, here are a few shots from the party as well as the sunset. (all photos of the highway were taken by Jess. I didn't shoot and drive)

No comments:

Post a Comment