Tuesday, August 25, 2009




I have not written in a few days. I've been busy writing our newsletter. I got that mailed out, so if you were on our list, you should have it by now.




We also held my daugter's 16th birthday party this weekend. With all the rain we've been getting, I was afraid to set anything up outside, so we had to squeeze 50 people inside. Plus we had the photo booth set up. It ended up not raining, so the kids were able to swim and ride around outside on the golf cart. I didn't know it could hold that many people! I think they had 8 on it at one time.




Sunday we drove to Ed's brother's house to get some shots of his animals. 4 dogs, 3 horses, 9 birds that I counted, and I don't know how many cats. I didn't see any, but I know they are there somewhere.




On the way to his house, we saw a flea market with a pretty funky chair out front, so we had to stop and pick it up. We love the props that are unique!




So, that was our busy weekend. Yesterday was a catch-up day. Tonight we are meeting with a wonderful couple who gave us the pleasure of photographing their wedding. Tonight they come to see everything on the big screen.






No comments:

Post a Comment