Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Hidden Lake

The Dunns found us with an internet search. They are from Jersey, but have a home up here, on a lake. This property has been in their family for years, so Tara decided it was time to get a family session done at the lake that she loved so much.

Keep in mind that I have lived on the same street my entire life. I grew up here! But, I never knew this place existed. It's tucked away, off a side road, then turn off to a dirt road. We had to call them when we got so far, so they could talk us in the rest of the way. I'm going to say that's because it's off the beaten path, and not because I'm bad at directions. haha

As we were driving in, it was all reminding me of my own lake house where I grew up as a kid. As Tara was telling me stories of when she was younger, I was really relating to that. It was the same kind of memories I have of my own childhood.

Tara didn't want stuffy formal shots. She wanted real life, kids playing, having a good time shots. Those are the kiNds we love!

Since the dock and the lake are the view that they see from the shore, we decided we would put them into that setting first. The kids did such an awesome job! The girls were pretty shy about the whole thing, but Charlie made up for them! He was so cute. We had a lot of fun with the Dunns, and we hope to see them again!








No comments:

Post a Comment