Friday, August 13, 2010

My New Puppy - Moscow / Scranton Pet Photographer





My kids have been bugging me for months for a new puppy. They tell me that he will be good company for my dog, Renn, who is 10. Or that he will be good company for the cat, Teddy, who doesn't want to be bothered with anyone. They will take care of him. They will train him. I won't even know he's here. Yeah, right. They ganged up on me, sending me photos of puppies that are up for adoption. Renn is a German Shephard, and they are my favorite dogs, so we were kind of looking for another one.

If you have ever been here, you know that for as big as my dog is, he is the most gentle dog you would ever want to meet. The kids who come here love him! I know there will never be another dog with his temperment. He's so mellow, Ed says that it's almost like he's stoned. haha

So, my husband and my daughter were out shopping and stopped to look at puppies. They found a White German Shephard that was 16 weeks old. He was getting too big to pass off as a puppy, so they had dropped the price by half.

We came up the next day to look at him and fell in love with him. He's a hyper little chewer, who wants attention.

We named him Sylar, after the evil villian from Heroes. He torments poor Renn all day. But Renn is too mellow to stop him or put up a fight.

Here he is, looking like a good dog. Don't let him fool you!

No comments:

Post a Comment