Monday, April 26, 2010

Let's go Racin Boys!!






Anyone who knows me, know that I love to watch NASCAR. But, this year, we've gotten into a whole different kind of racing. Slingshots and Micro sprints. I don't really know a whole lot about them, but I think I'm going to be learning this year.

We headed up to Hamlin Speedway to get some shots for Mekic Racing and Redemption Racing, two teams that run up here. It's been a long time since I've been to a dirt track race. I forgot how much I liked it. My dad used to race street stocks back when I was in high school. We would spend Friday or Saturday summer nights at the track cheering him on. The only difference is that this particular Saturday night was freezing! It was snowing while we were there. I will be glad for the warm nights when we are up there!

If you are looking for something to do on a Saturday night, this really is a nice little track. Something inexpensive for the family to do for something different.

Here are some of our favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment