Monday, July 27, 2009

Random Thoughts

Yesterday we messed around with some different lighting techniques. Since my daughter, wasn't home, I got to be the guinea pig. Thus, the photo on this page.

Today was a beautiful day. Actually, its been a beautiful week. We've actually had more than 2 with no rain. Shhhh! Let's hope it stays that way for tomorrow. Little Miss M is coming for her 5 year photos. She is such a ham and we always have fun with her.

I made some contacts for some different events. We will be doing a Poker Run for the Tobyhanna Army Depot. We LOVE Poker Runs! This one is on August 16. More details to follow.

Any senior who calls this week to book a session will receive $50 off their print order.

Sept 13 is our open house as I posted earlier. Make sure you bring a friend!

Those are my thoughts for now. The sun is going down, dinner is almost ready, and my daughter will be home from soccer practice, so that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment